For over 25 years, attorneys have called on Amy Hanegan of Better Witnesses / Trial Consulting Services to help increase witness effectiveness and provide successful strategies for case presentation, voir dire and jury selection.
To learn more about Better Witnesses Trial Consulting Services, click the topic below or use the navigation menu above.
- Witness Preparation - Most witnesses have never been deposed or testified in court, and lack of familiarity with the legal arena can be frightening.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) - Better Witnesses Trial Consulting Services will design and customize courses to meet the needs of clients/participants.
- Post Trial Juror Interviews - Gaining insight into how the jurors were thinking throughout the trial and what caused the verdict is critical for possible appeal, divulging juror misconduct and/or to winning in the future.
- Voir Dire & Jury Selection - Voir dire and jury selection are more easily mastered when working with Better Witnesses Trial Consulting Services.
- Opening Statement & Closing Argument - Whether it’s opening or closing arguments, Better Witnesses will help you develop themes, organize your presentation and have compelling visual aids to deliver your case to the jury.
- Community Attitude Surveys - A Community Attitude Survey is often the most efficient way to provide the basis for a Change of Venue motion and an excellent precursor to conducting Jury Research.
- Trial Strategy & Theme Development - Simplify and incorporate persuasive trial themes that will resonate in your voir dire, trial graphics, witness testimony, opening statement and closing argument.
- Jury Research - Jury research is the most powerful tool available to obtain a pre-trial response to your case!